Friday, June 25, 2010

Top Ten Affordable Kosher Wedding Venues in Manhattan

Throwing a wedding in Manhattan can be costly, but there are some affordable places (especially when considering the added cost of kosher catering that comes on top of the cost of the venue).  I researched over 30 wedding venues in the Manhattan borough of New York City that allow kosher catering and were noted as being either reasonably priced or highly recommended to find the top ten most affordable kosher wedding venues.  Keep in mind some of these venues are also typically smaller spaces that may not be able to accommodate large parties.

Here are the top ten most affordable kosher wedding venues in the Manhattan borough (listed in alphabetical order):
  • 3 West Club
  • Broad Street Ballroom
  • Columbia Faculty House
  • Council on Foreign Relations - the Herald Pratt House
  • Manhattan Penthouse
  • Metropolitan Pavilion
  • Park Avenue Synagogue
  • Puck Building
  • Studio 450
  • The Prince George Ballroom
Pricing details:


If you are looking for more information, please feel free to Comment and I will email you with other details.  Finding the right venue at the right price can be torture, so please do not hesitate to ask for information.

14 comments:

  1. Hi I was wondering if along with that chart you knew what the capacity was for all of those locations? So for example if I am looking for something that can hold more than 300 seated I know not to even bother calling them? kevinkashani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kevin and Mazel Tov. Of the listed venues, the following can seat more than 300: Prince George Ballroom (max capacity is 340 seated), Puck Building (Grand Ballroom), Manhattan Pavilion (they have several different spaces and price will increase with space size and can accommodate up to 1,500 people seated), and Broad Street Ballroom. I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great blog! I just got engaged and would love to know if you have any additional ideas for a kosher wedding for 300...I love the idea of a raw space but it seems very far fetched...
    you can email me at marisajaye at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Can you suggest a shul/synagogue anywhere in the NY metro area that can fit 250 people and a sizeable dance floor?
    Thanks!
    R

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here are some suggestions for shuls in the NY Metro area that offer space and catering at reasonable prices:
    - Temple Beth El, Cedarhurst, Long Island
    - Park Avenue Synagogue, New York, NY
    - Roma / Keter Tarah, Teaneck, NJ
    - Sephardic Temple, Cedarhurst, Long Island

    I hope this helps, and good-luck with the search!
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really nice of you to share this list. This definitely helped a lot of couples looking for a wedding venue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Feel free to contact me if you have questions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks For Sharing...
    Wedding is the day when each and every thing dress or flower or photograph ...
    every thing is important...
    Montreal Wedding Planners

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am planning to reserve event space nyc venue for my wedding celebration as this is offering more services in limited budget which is saving my expenses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Money is not an issue for my wedding but I am not getting a desirable venue for my wedding. The only venues I found are Phoenix Venues which are perfect and offering good services.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your article is very informative indeed and is very helpful in cutting the price of wedding. I do have a tip as well pertaining to the wedding cake. You can cut the price even by renting somebody to make your wedding cake but this is often very pricey if someone you recognize is a keen cook or can bake wedding cakes to a high standard then this is often probably a higher and cheaper option. This is what I have learned from the site http://www.cheap-chic-weddings.com/ and that really worked for me on my wedding. Thanks again for your article and keep sharing the nice information!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must say that you have shared a great information about the wedding venues. This type of informative post are very helpful to each person who is going to get married. Hiring live bands for events make the wedding day special as they mixed the entertainment into your event that makes it more memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read your blogs regularly. Your humoristic way is amusing, continue the good work!wedding reception venue

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is great, Thanks for sharing! I just want you to check these cheap garden wedding venues in manila for more ideas.

    ReplyDelete