Monday, July 8, 2013

Modest Summer Dress Ideas

Hot summer days can mean suffering with sticky, sweaty outfits for the Orthodox Jewish gal.  How do you keep covered when all you want to do is jump in a pool to beat the heat?  I explored this quandary myself and found some reasonably priced fashionable dresses perfect for Summer that can work in a multitude of settings, including your friend's upcoming Orthodox Jewish Wedding:

Versatile Day and Evening Dress:

Perfect Dress for the Wedding Guest:

The Little Black "Modest" Dress:



FYI - Designers such as Tahari, Karen Kane, Tucker and Kamalikulture seem to include modest options in their seasonal portfolio of styles.

Enjoy!

Questions or comments?  Email me at sophielev@live.com or write a comment. 




8 comments:

  1. I blog frequently and I seriously appreciate your content.

    Your article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to take
    a note of your site and keep checking for new information about once per week.
    I subscribed to your Feed too.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site - %anchor_text%

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Designer wedding dresses at Tradesy.com are of finest quality, I adore their dresses as all of them are very elegant and charming.  
    used wedding dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheap, high-quality, beautiful dresses you deserve ,View more dresses, please click http://www.minel.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love this post! Hello there, Lots of good suggestions in you blog, Thanks for sharing this post. It has included valuable information for enhancing our experience of online shopping. I’d like to share some useful links with you on modest clothing and Denim Skirts I hope this will help you to write more inspiring and useful content on modest clothes. Have a great day dear, and thank you for sharing this useful content with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and comfortable dresses suited for women and children of all ages can be bought through many of the online stores at various price rates. stoner emojis

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fastest way to pack for moving is to pack room by room, leave things as they’re (leave drawers full, leave hanging clothes on their hangers, leave folded clothes in the dresser, etc.), and not fuss over non-breakable items. It’s crucial to have helpers, too. Click Here for more Details:

    Interstate Movers

    ReplyDelete